We do! With few exceptions, ESA Space Shop is able to deliver to most countries around the world. To make sure your country is available at checkout, you must change the ‘Ship To’ country in the top righthand corner of the homepage and this will also change the currency of your shopping experience. If you are browsing from a mobile device, click the three-lined button in the top lefthand corner, click settings and select your country from there.
Our size guide is available on every apparel item page right next to the size selector. Otherwise, you can also find our complete size guide here.
All apparel items are made-to-order which means we offer a lot of unique and high-quality printing options for our pieces. Here are some definitions for some of our design techniques:
- Velvet: This is where the design is 'printed' in a soft velvet-like material. This material is then transferred on to the T-shirt creating an opaque and appearance that’s soft to the touch.
- Printed: This is the standard process of applying ink to fabric. Here you are better able to see the natural fibres of the T-shirt through the design.
- Rubber Relief: This printing technique transfers a solid 3-D material onto the item, giving the design a raised appearance and feel.
- Embroidery: The design is sewn directly on the apparel with thread. Sometimes you will see this technique in tandem with rubber relief for an extra luxe feel.
In general, we try to deliver items between 4 and 14 working days from order placement. All apparel items are made-to-order, which is why processing times can be a bit longer than other shops, but we utilise some of the fastest and most reliable couriers in Europe, so that once you receive your tracking information you can expect your parcel relatively quickly. Please note that during holiday periods or times where we receive a higher volume of orders than usual, processing times can be slightly delayed. If you ever have any questions about your order you can always email: email@example.com. You can also find more details in the Sales Conditions page.
If you create an account before ordering you are able to follow your order throughout its journey. Just login to your account and click on your orders for more information. There are different statuses of the order:
- Pending: This means we have not received payment for your order. If you paid by credit card or PayPal your order should not be in pending, if it is contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you paid by bank transfer this is normal, and we will begin processing your order once payment is received.
- Processing: This means your order is in production and our team is creating and packing your order.
- Completed: This means your order has been shipped and you should have received two emails, one from us confirming it has been shipped, and another from our courier with tracking information.
- Cancelled: This means your payment was unsuccessful and our system automatically cancelled your order. If you want to go forward with your order contact email@example.com.
No problem! We never include prices in our parcels.
Yes! We offer eGift Cards which can be emailed directly to the recipient or you can email it to yourself to print and give to them. You can even customise the design and add a personal message.
Absolutely! As long as your items are in the original condition and haven’t been washed, you fill out the return form within 14 working days and follow the procedure our customer service gives you, we are happy to issue a refund.
We never want you to have an issue with your order! Our parcels go through a strict quality check, but sometimes mistakes can happen. If, for any reason your item does not arrive to you in good condition, please email us within 14 working days at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve the problem ASAP.
Possibly! For all updates on new collections, make sure to follow us on social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) or subscribe to our newsletter.
We offer a 10% discount when you subscribe to our newsletter as well as routine sales and discount codes throughout the year. Follow us on social media or stay subscribed to our newsletter to get these benefits. Please note, certain items are not applicable for additional discounts and those are stated on the individual product page, as well as items that are already discounted.
You can always reach us at email@example.com, our Customer Care service is active from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm CEST. If we do not reply to your email within 3 working days it means we didn’t receive it and we suggest you try contacting us again. You can also reach us by messaging us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Neither ESA or ESA astronauts receive any financial consideration from the shop. However, wearing the ESA logo is a great way to share with others your love of space and bring more attention to the European Space Agency and their mission!